Please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
Please bring the following information with you to your doctor’s visit:
- Government issued photo ID
- Health Insurance Card
- An insurance referral from your primary care provider, if required.
- All billing information for Worker’s compensation or third party payers
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- A list of all current medications and dosages taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Your co-payment, co-insurance or pre-arranged payment amount.
In order to keep our patients and staff safe during these difficult times, we practice strict social distancing guidelines throughout the office. In addition, we ask that you make sure to bring a mask to your appointment and keep your nose and mouth covered throughout your visit. Dr. Zimmer and staff will also be wearing masks to keep you and our other patients safe.
Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
If you are unable to make your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice. You may call the number used to schedule your appointment.